Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The 101 Cafe

I'm eating the best biscuits and gravy I've ever had, no exaggeration.
The last two nights I've spent living out of a truck in Redwood State Forest in Humboldt, hiking, camping etc.
For maybe a week before that I stayed with Erik's friend Eric in Shelter Cove, also in Humboldt.

We came into town for a hot breakfast, coffee, wifi, and cell access.
I opted to charge my laptop instead of my phone, so congratulations readers, you found me.
This is a great little cafe in the middle of nowhere on rt. 101, the redwood highway.

I'm having an unbelievable time, I am very alive, with many more stories to tell.

Some of which are not appropriate for this blog, but just ask me about Humboldt sometime.
You've probably heard of it, I thought it sounded pretty familiar when we got there...

Probably going to disappear into the woods here for a while longer, I'll let you know when I make it to Oregon.

Be well out there in ceilingland

No comments:

Post a Comment