Friday, February 27, 2009

Corvallis Public Service Announcement

Hello All,

I have 6 minutes and 28 seconds to write you an update before the computer boots me off.

I made it to Oregon, Corvallis to be perhaps. I'm trying to find Alec, Everybody who reads this who knows Alec, the brother at KDR at Cornell, TELL HIM TO CALL ME.

I lived in the Redwoods for a week, shelter cove, and then in Redwoods National Park, slept on a beach here in OR last night. Gonna try to head back south after this probably, see the Oregon dunes a little closer.

Oh, big news I almost forgot, I'm on my own now, I mailed back all my extra stuff and I'm backpacking from here.

Erik and Rob dropped me of at Oregon State University, and I've been here chilling in Corvallis since. They went to visit a friend in Eugene, we might meet back up, maybe not, they're going to LA eventually.

Thanks so much for all the help you guys!

Erik gave me sweet new shoes, he's A-O.K.

Gonna find a place to charge my phone.

Be Well.

No comments:

Post a Comment